Sunday, May 10, 2009

testimonials

In this section you can read about different dancers' experiences: How has salsa changed our lives? What effect does salsa have on us? (I will start with a short confession:) )
'I cannot explain what i feel when I'm dancing... it's a rush, an eliberation, I forget everything, all my problems just seem to dissappear...
I just feel reborn after a salsa piece I enjoyed.... It gives me the sensation that nothing is impossible: I can reach for the stars, and touch the moon:)'

If you have a story or confession you would like to share, please leave a comment.
Or go back to my main page

1 comment:

  1. when I dance, I just forget about everything else ..
    it's just like if it's a new world .. a new perfect world ..
    While dancing salsa, I can express myself and my feeling ..
    Since I've started dancing, I've regognised that my life just started ..

    ReplyDelete